Monday, May 23, 2016

 This is most definitely one of the most scariest airport landings in the Caribbean 

 I am one of the few people on the planet that can boast of having seen twenty five of the 100 wonders of the world















 Once again my love for history culture an adventure has taken me to Acropolis of Athens.
The Acropolis and all of it's monuments are considered sacred symbols of a unique era in human history





Soufriere Saint Lucia


friends and colleagues are perplexed as to why I love Germany so dearly .Germany is always a good idea.This is most definitely one of the most alluring countries in the world. In my modest opinion Germany is timeless and something to treasure .I came here a long time ago to protect it from a possible Russian takeover and in the process I lost my heart in it's wonderful tapestry 




































Poverty is not natural. It is man-made and it can be overcome .This is the life my siblings and Saint Lucia had in store for me..A YOUNG FAMILY MEMBER insinuated that I LACK wisdom.
Tenacity ,Determination,Faith in God and Wisdom were the ingredients I NEEDED to defeat poverty......






























This hotel tried to privatized the people's beach but temporarily failed in it's effort.




































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment